1. Childhood Cancer Support Inc (ABN 45 914 790 985) of 87 Annerley Road, Woolloongabba QLD 4102 (“we” or “us”) are responsible for conducting the Childhood Cancer Support Inc Send Hugs Campaign (“the Campaign”).
2. By participating in this Campaign you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
3. A copy of these Terms and Conditions can be read at https://my.sendhugs.com.au/terms-and-conditions/
Conditions of Entry
4. Entry is open to Australian residents in all States and Territories aged 18 years or over at the date of entry. If you are under 18 years old, you need to obtain consent from your parent or guardian to enter and to provide your personal information to us.
6. You warrant that each Entry is an original work created solely by you, that the Entry does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity and that no other party has any right, title, claim, or interest in the Entry.
7. Entries that are considered, in our absolute discretion, to be unlawful, defamatory, abusive, obscene, insensitive, sexist, racist or otherwise inappropriate will be rejected and not posted to our website https://my.sendhugs.com.au. We reserve the right to provide law enforcement bodies with the objectionable Entry and the entrant’s personal information.
8. By participating in this Campaign you agree to us collecting, using and/or disclosing your personal information for the purposes of the Campaign and you are agreeing to receive email communications as part of our mailing list and may receive occasional phone calls regarding fundraising appeals. We will handle your personal information in accordance with our privacy statement which is available at https://www.ccs.org.au/privacy-policy/.
9. In participating in this campaign by completing the entry form at http://bit.ly/WIN1of2SeaWorldPasses you agree for your suggested parrot mascot name suggestion be posted to our website http://bit.ly/WIN1of2SeaWorldPasses and shared on social media.
10. We recognise that you retain ownership of the copyright in each of your Entries. You grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable license to use the entry in all media throughout the world for marketing and promotional purposes in connection with the Campaign and any other uses as Childhood Cancer Support Inc.
Right to amend
11. We recognise that you retain ownership of the copyright in each of your Entries. You grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, free-of-charge license to use the entry in all media throughout the world for marketing and promotional purposes in connection with the Campaign.
Release and Indemnity
12. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude and you irrevocably release us and our employees and contractors from, all liability for any loss or injury suffered by you in connection with your participation in the Campaign, except where such loss or injury is caused by our negligence.
13. We are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by promotional website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or use in this Campaign, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this Campaign. We are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of Entries.
14. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Queensland